Saturday, March 8, 2008

well needed update

Long time no blogging, but my excuse for it is great; I had a visitor from America!

But here we go... first I want to tell you about the postcards I have send and that have reached their destination....

id # NL-68302 has reached Canada and traveld 7.697 km's and 20 day's to get there.

id # NL-68301 has reached the UK and traveled 366 km's and 11 days to get there.

id # NL-66740 has finaly reached Portugal and traveled 1.864 km's and 26 days to get at it's destination.

Now for the fun part of this Blog:

This card came from Janina from Germany
it has id # : DE-139955, traveled 401 km's and it took 7 days to get to my SMMB.
Thank you Janina for this wonderfull postcard of the luneburger Heide!

This postcard comes from Masa ( Linola ) from Slovenija.
it has id # : SI-4060, traveled 1.013 km's and it took 7 days to get to my SMMB.
Masa is 13 y.o.and from Ljubljana ( capital city of Slovenija ).

Yes last couple of weeks were great!!!!

(*ü*)


No comments: